Missouri Court Appointed Special Advocate Association
Program Services Coordinator
Overview: The primary responsibility of the position is to support the management and development of the Missouri CASA Association member programs with respect to communications, public awareness, training, technical assistance, quality assurance and data collection. The Program Services Coordinator is an Exempt Position (salary based on 40 hours/week) reporting to the Executive Director. It is the intent of Missouri CASA that all positions work together as a team.
Communications/Public Awareness Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a statewide marketing/communications plan (including social media) with the collaboration of Missouri CASA staff
- Ensure compliance with National CASA Standards for public awareness and marketing initiatives
- Oversight of website development, design and maintenance to include resources for local CASA programs and board
- Coordinate training opportunities for the local programs including the statewide conference
- Create and deliver presentations and trainings as needed
- Collaborate with Missouri CASA staff to conduct program director meetings
Technical Assistance/Quality Assurance Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to local programs regarding compliance with National CASA Standards.
- Coordinate compliance with National CASA quality assurance process with National CASA
- Facilitate quality assurance process for local programs in collaboration with National CASA
Data Collection Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to programs for NCASA reporting
- Assist in data collection and reporting for Missouri CASA
- Partner with Executive Director to grow the data management strategy for Missouri CASA
- Assist in identifying and developing proposals for funding opportunities
- Assist with preparation for quarterly board meetings
- Serve as liaison to board and National CASA as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Qualifications: Minimum of a B.A., preferably with nonprofit management experience. Experience with juvenile courts, nonprofit boards and volunteer management desirable. Effective written and oral communication skills are required. Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, car, and be able to travel independently across the state.
Location: Columbia, MO
Submit resume to email@example.com by September 14, 2018.